In accordance with the last government instructions, all the visitors aged 12 years and over must present a valid health pass to visit the Verdun Memorial.
What is a health pass ?
The health pass consists of the presentation, either digitally (via the “TousAntiCovid” application to be downloaded free of charge onto a smartphone) or on paper, of a health proof.
What are the health proofs accepted ?
The pass must prove one of the three following items :
1. That you are fully vaccinated (with an EMA-approved vaccine) :
- 7 days after the second shot for two-shot vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca);
- 4 weeks after the shot for one-shot vaccines (Johnson & Johnson);
- 7 days after the shot for vaccines administered to people who have already had COVID-19 (only one dose is necessary).
2. OR that you have been tested (PCR or antigen) with a negative result within the last 48 hours.
The time limits for the validity of the tests are strict (no flexibility to 2 or 3 days).
3. OR that you have recovered from COVID-19, attested by a positive PCR or antigen test result, at least 15 days and no more than 6 months old.