In accordance with the last government instructions, all the visitors aged 18 years and over must present a valid health pass from the 21st of July 2021. Health pass obligation is postponed to the 30th September 2021 for the young people from 12 to 17 years old.
What is a health pass ?
The health pass consists of the presentation, either digitally (via the “TousAntiCovid” application to be downloaded free of charge onto a smartphone) or on paper, of a health proof.
What are the health proofs accepted ?
The pass must prove one of the three following items :
1. That you are fully vaccinated (with an EMA-approved vaccine) :
- 7 days after the second shot for two-shot vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca);
- 4 weeks after the shot for one-shot vaccines (Johnson & Johnson);
- 7 days after the shot for vaccines administered to people who have already had COVID-19 (only one dose is necessary).
2. OR that you have been tested (PCR or antigen) with a negative result within the last 48 hours.
The time limits for the validity of the tests are strict (no flexibility to 2 or 3 days).
3. OR that you have recovered from COVID-19, attested by a positive PCR or antigen test result, at least 15 days and no more than 6 months old.